All Reader Reviews of...
273 W. 38th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Eighth Ave.
Fried and Big
By NY545 on 10/19/2011
I'm not sure what the hype is about but I found the portions large - but FRIED, FRIED, FRIED.
We Love GO GO Curry!
By DannyG933 on 11/15/2008
My crew and I love Go Go Curry! We started going here when it opened a year or so ago. The lines out the door have shortened a bit since it's hyped opening but the food is still great. Come in for a quick and delicious Japanese curry experience. If you are with a friend order the Grand Slam and share it so you can taste each type of meat. But if you are rolling solo rock the pork katsu. The place is small so if it's packed you might want to take it to go. A great inexpensive lunch in midtown.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu