All Reader Reviews of...
140 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
I think they need a new pizza man
By lester1371 on 4/5/2003
Ill send my uncle over. Now he knows how to make pizza
By CityGirl3 on 4/17/2003
Our pasta was raw, our chicken tasted like cardboard, the steak was AWFUL! This was a shocker but stay AWAY! The room is great maybe that's why the chef spends all his time walking around it with 100 year old vinegar in his pocket instead of cooking int he kitchen.
The worst meal I've had in years!
By lslaiman on 6/18/2004
Gonzo is rip off! The entrees priced $22-$28 come with no sides. You have to order your sides separately and they start at $7. They offer balsamic vinegar drizzled over your food but it costs $4! For those prices you could eat a Il Mulino. We ordered the grilled onion salad for $11, it was just 7 pieces of grilled onion stacked on the plate with 2 thinly sliced pieces of cheese. The pizza and pasta were nothing special and certainly not worth $15 and $18 respectively. The decor is boring and dreary. The service and kitchen were slow. Clearly, they just want to make as much money as they can off their guests. It's a wonder how they think no one will pick up on their expensive gimmicks. The experience was simply awful. I would have rather given a homeless person $65 and been hungry all night.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu