All Reader Reviews of...
140 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
By marykate on 3/3/2003
You have to taste Vinney's grilled pizza margarita - it is out of this world, not to mention his scrumptious caesar salad.... all of Vinney's dishes are definitely worth tasting. I love the décor and atmosphere at Gonzo.
By njo on 3/3/2003
I have been to five out of the eleven nominees and Gonzo is the one I keep going back to. While L'Impero may be more romantic, the food and value at Gonzo is much better. Gonzo is Vinny Scotto's best by far. Great neighborhood location,wonderful food,relaxing atmosphere and the best grilled pizza this side of Tuscany. The garlic mashed potato pizza is to die for, as are so many of the other dishes! I send eveyone there to try it at least once!
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.
By Max on 3/3/2003
What a great find! Keep it a secret. I can't wait to go back to try more from the menu. Everything sounded wonderful. The thin crusted pizza was excellent! Forget the margarita and try the portobella mushroom and mashed potato. Trust me on this, you won't be sorry. Don't forget the rest of the menu, Gonzo is much more than a pizza place. It was hard to choose from the great entries.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu