All Reader Reviews of...
636 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 54th St.
DMANBURGER "Good Burger"
By DMANBURGER on 4/30/2010
I decided on a cheeseburger with the works which was one of only two choices on the simple bare menu, I pulled up a stool and waited to taste New York City's much blogged about burgers. The swanky Le Parker Meridien Hotel was the last place I expected to see this beer swilling, burger slinging fast food grill, nevertheless The Burger Joint has been serving up juicy little treats for over 6 years and New Yorkers have loved them. My name called out by the bohemian style burger-keep was like music to my ears as I knew the wait for my hunger was over; I grabbed my tightly wrapped burger and tore into it like a kid on Christmas Day. The flavor was a strong charcoal goodness combine with the creaminess from the hunks of melted cheese that was slathered on top, the crisp lettuce and dill pickles finished my pallet with a fresh after taste.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight