All Reader Reviews of...
201 E. 71st St., New York, NY, 10021
nr. Third Ave.
Very nice casual neighborhood restaurant
By jhuffman on 11/25/2008
Grace's Trattoria has wonderful pizza and a friendly staff that makes a visit very enjoyable. My guess is that the rest of the menu is as good of as the pizza. The dishes that I saw being served at tables next to me looked wonderful. It is a little out of the way for anyone staying in midtown but it is worth a ride if you are looking for a comfortable restaurant with good food and a very warm atmosphere. It is also next door to Grace's Market which is an amazing neighborhood market with an astounding selection of both prepared and unprepared foods that make the trip a double win situation. Go, eat lunch or dinner, and then visit Grace's Market and pick up a few things for later.
By Bosstone on 10/19/2008
Service was good. Food was wonderful. The service was great. Definitely a good place for lunch and dinner. Good location. Great for business lunch/dinner or even a date before hitting the town. Portions are great.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More