All Reader Reviews of...
310 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
nr. Canal St.
For the Decor Not the Food
By RogerD on 1/14/2003
I have dined there twice, while staying at the Grand. The food was poor both times, and my date said she would never eat there again. Go for the decor, and get a drink at the bar. When you are ready to eat, move on to the many other options nearby. The people who dine here do it for the location, not the food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations