- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
8701 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
nr. 87th St.
I am addicted
By patdrennan on 5/28/2009
Over the last two months I have been there 8 times. The first element of your experience you will notice is the warm friendly demeanor or the staff. During my first visit, my waitress immediately made sure I new the degree of spicy hotness of all the dishes - which is important if this is your first attempt at this fantastic cuisine - one of the Four Great Traditions of Chinese cuisine. I have visited several decent Sichuan restaurant in my travels, Grand Sichaun House tops the list. I cannot speak for the typical American-Chinese dishes - order off the Authentic Sichuan Menu - the photos help out at some level. Not enough space for all my thoughts - go and experiment you will be addicted too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up