All Reader Reviews of...
19-23 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Third Ave.
had it delivered. it sucked
By faceoff123 on 8/14/2011
when expectations are low, it's hard to be terrible. this was terrible. soup was fine chicken was stale and chewy, flavorless on top of it shrimp fried rice should have been called onion fried rice. thats a shame, seriously. terrible
Do Not Support This Establishment
By MkII on 4/1/2009
Do not support this establishment, which shamelessly displays images of Mao, as well as selling a menu promoting Mao's favorite dishes. What's next? A Hitler-themed restaurant?
awful, don't bother
By cmmrnyc on 12/16/2008
food is not good, beef was disgusting and service poor. they took 2 hours to deliver my order and sent the wrong entree. To many other options in the hood - skip this one
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu