All Reader Reviews of...
227 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 33rd St.
Enjoyed the food
By RochReader on 6/30/2008
My party of 5 had dinner here. Although the decor was nothing special, the wide variety of food choices provided something for everyone. My unadventurous teen-ager went with the American Chinese menu and enjoyed his choice. The rest of us tried the Sichuan dishes, which were not too spicy for our tastes. Service was cordial and attentive.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations