All Reader Reviews of...
227 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 33rd St.
Enjoyed the food
By RochReader on 6/30/2008
My party of 5 had dinner here. Although the decor was nothing special, the wide variety of food choices provided something for everyone. My unadventurous teen-ager went with the American Chinese menu and enjoyed his choice. The rest of us tried the Sichuan dishes, which were not too spicy for our tastes. Service was cordial and attentive.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More