All Reader Reviews of...
227 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 33rd St.
Enjoyed the food
By RochReader on 6/30/2008
My party of 5 had dinner here. Although the decor was nothing special, the wide variety of food choices provided something for everyone. My unadventurous teen-ager went with the American Chinese menu and enjoyed his choice. The rest of us tried the Sichuan dishes, which were not too spicy for our tastes. Service was cordial and attentive.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu