- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
457 Graham Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
nr. Richardson St.
Great service & Delicious Food
By AMRod83 on 9/19/2011
I had them cater last year for a family gathering and the food was a hit. This weekend the whole family went for dinner and we left beyond stuffed and pleased with the food/service. We cant wait to go back.
THE BEST SERVICE AND FOOD!
By jrivera5656 on 9/11/2011
I live on Staten Island and when I host parties Grandma Rose's is my #1 caterer. THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS EXCELLENT! My Family LOVES Mr. Ricco.
Grandma Roses Pizza
By anthonycarr77 on 8/1/2009
Best Pizza in Williamsburg Brooklyn http://sites.google.com/site/grandmarosesrestaurant/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu