All Reader Reviews of...
232 Vanderbilt Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Dekalb Ave.
Great for All Season
By brittanycarcova on 8/20/2010
Snow or summer sun, Graziella's is great all year round. In the winter, there is no warmer eatery in the Fort Greene area. With the brick-oven pizza and rustic feel, the atmosphere is simple yet cozy and comfortable. The heaping bowls of Minestrone soup and Lobster bisque will raise your temperature in seconds. Come warm weather, the rooftop deck opens and is a relaxing and cool place to enjoy a glass of wine, a cold Stella or any of the eatable options, like the Portabello Mushroom salad, Pesto pizza or the Sunburst Ravoli with citrus and scallops. A truly great neighborhood spot, where you ca often find TV's Ted Allen enjoying himself.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants