All Reader Reviews of...
232 Vanderbilt Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Dekalb Ave.
Great for All Season
By brittanycarcova on 8/20/2010
Snow or summer sun, Graziella's is great all year round. In the winter, there is no warmer eatery in the Fort Greene area. With the brick-oven pizza and rustic feel, the atmosphere is simple yet cozy and comfortable. The heaping bowls of Minestrone soup and Lobster bisque will raise your temperature in seconds. Come warm weather, the rooftop deck opens and is a relaxing and cool place to enjoy a glass of wine, a cold Stella or any of the eatable options, like the Portabello Mushroom salad, Pesto pizza or the Sunburst Ravoli with citrus and scallops. A truly great neighborhood spot, where you ca often find TV's Ted Allen enjoying himself.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu