All Reader Reviews of...
405 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 80th St.
Best Takeout on the UWS
By hyperactiveharriet on 4/25/2010
Hands down, best. The tacos are phenomenal, especially the onion steak. The potato and jalapeno quesadilla is also out of this world. The burritos are huge. Everything is fresh. My only complaints: the nachos aren't great and they do Pepsi not Diet Coke.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s