All Reader Reviews of...
2165 Broadway, New York, NY, 10024
nr. 76th St.
$5 a scoop is over priced
By AnneRecommends on 8/5/2010
It may be nice gelato, but it's not so ground breaking that it warrants $5 a scoop. L'Arte del Gelato is just as good (Lincoln Center), especially the hazelnut flavor and is only $3 a scoop. Do the math, at almost the same price you get twice as much.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu