All Reader Reviews of...
233 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Carmine St.
By beckymOnster on 2/20/2014
I've had Grom in Milan and the W.Village - very similar in great quality and flavors! Of course, it's cheaper in the Motherland :)
need to give this place a try
By miele18 on 2/13/2010
Having lived in Tuscany for quite some time, I was able to go to Grom in Florence. Since I came back to the states I have tried Grom in both NY locations and they are certainly comparable in quality and taste. Though I do not consider Grom to be the best gelato in Italy, I can safely say it is among the best places to eat genuine gelato in NY.
By cm2607 on 1/12/2010
I've eaten gelato all over Italy and Grom is just as good, if not far better. The gelato flavours are interesting and varied and always made from quality ingredients.
By ezam on 6/1/2009
I had to comment after reading the last person who posted about Grom. Who goes to a gelateria for the hot chocolate? I just came back from Italy and I can give the gelato high marks. Grom is one of the most popular places in Italy with lines at every location I saw. I will try the New York location soon.
Go down the street
By golfinginthesun on 1/6/2009
The gelato is ok - never thought there would be too much chocolate in something until I tried the hot chocolate - also way over priced. Go down the street to L'Arte Del Gelato and try the Biscotti or the Mascarpone - genius - I have yet to have a bad Gelato there... no pretense either - not cheap but good
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu