All Reader Reviews of...
34 Cooper Sq., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 4th St.
Easy to say that the food is great when you cook it yourself!
By opdinnerout on 3/2/2010
My friends and I had a lot of fun here. The service attentive and prompt and we appreciated that they took the time to go over the menu and cooking technique with us novices. The food was great (we were our own chefs). We also splurged on some Kobe, which was definitely worth it. However, the cocktails were either too strong or watered down and the dessert portions were rather small (so stick with beer or wine and grab a mint on your way out). Note: the space is big and bustling and you have to wait for your entire party to be seated... Also, the grills are HOT so dress lightly and be careful if you bring the kids!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu