- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
631 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Leonard St.
By LFH on 12/28/2012
I've yet to dine in this restaurant, but order in from Hachi on a weekly basis. Everything has been truly exceptional. Ingredients are fresh and non-greasy, and portions are generous. Particularly good are the flat rice noodles, basil mango chicken, spicy ginger beef, bok choy, orange beef, anything with shrimp, and the edamame. While delivery is not super fast and they only accept cash, the wait (and a trip to an atm) are worth it. If delivery is this good, I can only imagine that eating there is even more outstanding. Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument