- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
631 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Leonard St.
By LFH on 12/28/2012
I've yet to dine in this restaurant, but order in from Hachi on a weekly basis. Everything has been truly exceptional. Ingredients are fresh and non-greasy, and portions are generous. Particularly good are the flat rice noodles, basil mango chicken, spicy ginger beef, bok choy, orange beef, anything with shrimp, and the edamame. While delivery is not super fast and they only accept cash, the wait (and a trip to an atm) are worth it. If delivery is this good, I can only imagine that eating there is even more outstanding. Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic