- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
631 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Leonard St.
By LFH on 12/28/2012
I've yet to dine in this restaurant, but order in from Hachi on a weekly basis. Everything has been truly exceptional. Ingredients are fresh and non-greasy, and portions are generous. Particularly good are the flat rice noodles, basil mango chicken, spicy ginger beef, bok choy, orange beef, anything with shrimp, and the edamame. While delivery is not super fast and they only accept cash, the wait (and a trip to an atm) are worth it. If delivery is this good, I can only imagine that eating there is even more outstanding. Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s