All Reader Reviews of...
65 Fourth Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 10th St.
LOVE IPPUDO NY
By KFRITZ09 on 6/30/2008
For those who love real traditional Japanese ramen, then Ippudo NY is the place to go. Their Tonkotsu (pork-based) broth is unlike any other in the city. Try the Shiromaru NY and Akamaru Modern ramen. You'll be glad you did!!!
By Elenafox on 4/1/2008
The ambience was much nicer than most standard ramen places with darker lighting and a cherry blossom centerpiece. The ramen was very tasty with perfect noodle thickness and there were several flavors to choose from (as opposed to Setagaya). I tried the Modern which was flavorful but not spicy. The side of roast pork over rice was also tasty. Japanese TV was filming and asked to interview people about their experience and what they thought about the price. I think a few dollars more for better quality meat and a nicer ambience is definitely worth it. Will definitely go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl