All Reader Reviews of...
143 Grand St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Lafayette St.
Addicted to the iced Cardamom Coffee!!
By kmi7 on 3/25/2009
Unfortunately, I haven't eaten here yet, but I stopped in while walking in Soho last weekend because of a beverage recommendation. I had the iced Cardamom Coffee and I am a convert!! I absolutely loved it. If only they had a location close to my work...this would be my morning coffee spot.
Hit the spot
By kris10 on 9/3/2010
I stopped in for lunch on a steaming hot weekday. It was certainly a hopping place but I scored a seat and sandwich in no time! I had a refreshing glass of watermelon juice and the curried chicken salad on 7 grain. It was just what I needed to beat the heat and satisfy my stomach. I can't wait to go back and try their other items. I had been meaning to try it out for some time now and I'm so glad I finally made it in.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu