All Reader Reviews of...
90 Third Ave. , New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
first time visit
By sramono on 10/22/2013
This place was packed but, the food and the staff were great. The spicy cucumbers are something to rave about. Who thought something so simple could be so tasty. They are doing something right thats's for sure. I met June and Micheal and told them how amazing everything was. Good job to all!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More