All Reader Reviews of...
90 Third Ave. , New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
first time visit
By sramono on 10/22/2013
This place was packed but, the food and the staff were great. The spicy cucumbers are something to rave about. Who thought something so simple could be so tasty. They are doing something right thats's for sure. I met June and Micheal and told them how amazing everything was. Good job to all!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages