- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
111 Rivington St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
Hana for the people
By LES_OD on 12/7/2010
At the risk of sounding pretentious, this is probably exactly what the Japanese think of when they imagine how their precious sushi is being served in the West. But Hana breaks away from trying to be too authentic by serving good food and offering a pleasant atmosphere. Too many sushi places are either overly authentic or overly cream cheese based. Hana has found a nice balance at a very decent price. The restaurant environment was very enjoyable and comfortable with the interior letting you forget the lower east side lay outside the door. The staff could use a little warming up, but who doesn't.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu