- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1501 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036
nr. 43rd St.
Hard rock cafe
By HcshjdvsKzvds on 11/13/2011
Hard rock cafe is a ripoff. Their food is too simple it is just things like salad and hambergurs and their gift shop can be pricy. I wouldn't waste my time with this restaurant. One good thing is that our waiter was excellent and there is a lot of rock history in this restaurant, but there was one lady at the service desk that completely changed their image. She did not give us good service and she was screaming at us, being rude to us, acted like she didn't care, and was being sassy and seemed like she was taunting us. After our experience with her, we all agreed we were never going to hard rock cafe ever again. We had never met someone so rude and cold as her. I honestly don't understand how she could even get a job like that if she behaves so. We are never going back there again. It was the worst experience of my life. Hard rock cafe isn't all that good so, if you don't like what happened to us, I wouldn't recomend going there. It is a waste of your time. P.S. Also, they are gong to try to sell you many things and they are overpriced. They tried to sell a photo of us sitting in our booth for $25. Also, they have tip jars in the bathroom along with a person trying to sell you stuff.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu