All Reader Reviews of...
433 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
Great Addition to SoHo
By Xhasha on 1/20/2011
I've been back several times. Its a good place to meet up with a friend and have a bit of a bite and a tea from their wonderful tea selection. I'm giving a 9 for decor...but that is for the retail section. The tiny Cafe is comfortable but could have a bit more elegance (hey, this is TEA, guys). I highly recommend their retail teas, which they sell loosely by the ounce or in tins or bagged in tea sachets.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu