All Reader Reviews of...
433 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
Great Addition to SoHo
By Xhasha on 1/20/2011
I've been back several times. Its a good place to meet up with a friend and have a bit of a bite and a tea from their wonderful tea selection. I'm giving a 9 for decor...but that is for the retail section. The tiny Cafe is comfortable but could have a bit more elegance (hey, this is TEA, guys). I highly recommend their retail teas, which they sell loosely by the ounce or in tins or bagged in tea sachets.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up