All Reader Reviews of...
355 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
at Harrison St.
By clarkwinter on 2/15/2008
ricotta cavatelli dumplings with braised rabbit are $!!!!
A MUST TRY
By jmidwint on 10/28/2007
My fiance took me to The HARRISON to celebrate our engagement. The oysters were the best I have ever had. I ordered the skate. It was phenomenal. I dream about it. He had the rabbit and said it was really, really good. Our service was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and look forward to returning again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu