All Reader Reviews of...
781 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 59th St.
Venice without the airfare
By barrob06 on 1/21/2013
My husband recently celebrated his birthday this weekend at Harrys bar. The food was as delicious as always- but what made the event memorable was the unexpected graciousness and generosity of the hostess Mariana. I highly recommend this establishment for a special occasion. They treat you royally-even if you are not a regular.
A "HAS BEEN"
By NewYorkFoodie on 3/11/2009
Cipriani has such a famous name for such poor quality. Everything is so completely overpriced it is insulting. $38+ for pasta. With such crazy pricing the food is surprisingly bad. Our party ordered 5 separate entrees which will all terrible. From pasta to steak the food was not edible. The service was also horrendous. Very snobby and arrogant service from rude inattentive waiters. It is a miracle this place survives. Besides the perfect location, this one is a loser.
By patmick on 6/11/2007
As frequent guests at The Sherry, we were disappointed in the two year closure of Cipriani's. It has recently reopened following a well needed makeover. The decor is still unmistakably Cipriani's and beautifully done. Many of the same staff have returned so if you were a regular you'll feel like you have returned home. You can get better food for less money, but you can't get this experience anywhere else. We'll be back and back and back...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online