All Reader Reviews of...
237 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 46th St.
By foodielover on 3/12/2009
If you try to make ANY substitutions (even with a cheaper item), the restaurant will charge you a "substitition" fee. They even do this to their repeat customers. Bad business practice-- after years of patronizing the restaurant, I will not return anymore.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu