All Reader Reviews of...
237 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 46th St.
By foodielover on 3/12/2009
If you try to make ANY substitutions (even with a cheaper item), the restaurant will charge you a "substitition" fee. They even do this to their repeat customers. Bad business practice-- after years of patronizing the restaurant, I will not return anymore.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week