All Reader Reviews of...
127 W. 43rd St. , New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
HB Burger-did not leave a good taste in my mouth
By marypopo on 5/16/2013
While in New York we opted to go to your Restaurant--H B Burger We were a Party of 5 and the Waiters name was Drew It was a horrible, stressful experience We gave our order and said yes we would like Water for the Table. Drew flung 5 glasses onto the table -spilling two of them and leaving it like that--no apology or attempt to clean up.Our main course came to the table in drabs and drabs and the food was cold.When we called the waiter back to the table-he just cleared the plates off in temper-he flung them onto another table? Not to be daunted my Daughter and Grandson ordered a Desert ---again the same carry on--I ordered a coffee-it arrived with the coffee poured onto the saucer and a chip on the cup so I did not drink it as I was concerned the broken piece may be in the cup We expressed our dis- satisfaction and shock at the rudeness of this person to another member of staff who was standing nearby.In hindsight we should have walked out----instead we paid and left -very disappointed customers
BISON - TRY IT!!!
By CLIFFG on 12/24/2012
My fiance and I were just trying to get a bite before tackling some Christmas shopping in Toys R Us, in Times Square. We just wanted a quick something, so we thought about the Heartland Brewery or HB Burger. We settled for HB Burger and had a great meal, for a burger place. I had the Bison, not knowing what to expect, it was tender, a tiny bit sweeter than regular beef, juicy and when I was done, I was disappointed . . . that there wasn't more to eat. My fiance had the turkey burger and enjoyed it as well. It is a place that I would definitely go back and try some of their other selections. The fries were good and the selection of home made drinks is something novel to ingest.
Love this place!
By lilystorm20 on 6/26/2012
Me and a friend went here after seeing a show and walking around to find something to eat. It wasn't crowded and our waitress was really nice. I tried the Oatmeal Stout and thought it was really good. Had I read the menu more I may have waited and gotten it as a float with the ice cream on top (it probably would've been really really good). I got the crab cake burger and it was SO delicious. Like srsly, it was good as hell. My friend got a regualr burger with cheddar and raved about how much she loved it (she's such a picky eater its annoying) so it must have have been pretty good. I thought the price was reasonable, especially for the quality of food. And it arrived hot. I had to wait a good 5-10 mins before the fries cooled down enough for me to eat them lol
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s