All Reader Reviews of...
305 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
at Prospect Pl.
By ampmxmfm on 9/21/2010
This place is just what I need when I am out of food in the refrigerator and need to pick up a quick sandwich. The main thing is that the quality of the ingredients are excellent, basically all the same brands that I would buy for myself. Organic greens, sprouted whole wheat bread etc.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s