All Reader Reviews of...
329 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Pacific St.
Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place
By Abbey on 10/15/2009
charming place, good food, great bartender, and a great value - def an old-timer (late 19th century) vibe going on, but not in the disney/vegas type of way. Really a beautiful place and the service was great. While a limited menu, I can vouch for the turkey leg sandwich with amazing pickles on the side - I could eat these everyday! My partner had a burger which was also excellent. And after a few great beers on tap - our bill was shockingly low! Will be back again (and again).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s