All Reader Reviews of...
329 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Pacific St.
Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place
By Abbey on 10/15/2009
charming place, good food, great bartender, and a great value - def an old-timer (late 19th century) vibe going on, but not in the disney/vegas type of way. Really a beautiful place and the service was great. While a limited menu, I can vouch for the turkey leg sandwich with amazing pickles on the side - I could eat these everyday! My partner had a burger which was also excellent. And after a few great beers on tap - our bill was shockingly low! Will be back again (and again).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White