All Reader Reviews of...
329 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Pacific St.
Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place
By Abbey on 10/15/2009
charming place, good food, great bartender, and a great value - def an old-timer (late 19th century) vibe going on, but not in the disney/vegas type of way. Really a beautiful place and the service was great. While a limited menu, I can vouch for the turkey leg sandwich with amazing pickles on the side - I could eat these everyday! My partner had a burger which was also excellent. And after a few great beers on tap - our bill was shockingly low! Will be back again (and again).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizza Delivered in a Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho