All Reader Reviews of...
44 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Cranberry St.
best dinner in nyc in long time
By appalledbythis on 1/26/2014
it's hard to find good, simply made meat dishes in nyc. this place has so many unique choices, and so tasty. great low-key neighborhood vibe, and the staff are excellent. go during their wild game menu days (fall and winter).
best in nyc
By annitas39 on 2/13/2009
Have yet to find anything better than Henry's End.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s