All Reader Reviews of...
44 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Cranberry St.
best dinner in nyc in long time
By appalledbythis on 1/26/2014
it's hard to find good, simply made meat dishes in nyc. this place has so many unique choices, and so tasty. great low-key neighborhood vibe, and the staff are excellent. go during their wild game menu days (fall and winter).
best in nyc
By annitas39 on 2/13/2009
Have yet to find anything better than Henry's End.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic
- Here’s Your Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating Cinco de Mayo