All Reader Reviews of...
248 E. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Second Ave.
Authentic Japanese Ramen Noodle Shop!
By GothamFoodPorn on 8/7/2012
An authentic Japanese ramen noodle shop located in Midtown East. Their lunch menu is awesome - you get a combo of a bowl of ramen and one other dish (such as a bowl of fried rice, pork buns etc.) I went to Hide-Chan twice (once after work and once for lunch) - I love their ramen, very authentic - and try their pork buns, they are very good as well. I took photos of Hide-Chan ramen: www.gothamfoodporn.com
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus