All Reader Reviews of...
216 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 23rd St.
Highpoint Bistro & Bar
By sammydhawan on 2/8/2012
I absolutely love this place. The menu changes with the seasons and the service is excellent and the food is amazing although I agree quirky presentation at times like the fries and bread in the shopping cart. The prices are very reasonable and one knows that if you eat there often. Their bar cocktails are nice however the barman needs to be more friendly to the regulars! The waiters are excellent though.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?