All Reader Reviews of...
70 Hudson Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Water St.
you can't take wine to VHH
By esquilax8 on 9/17/2012
Although I am someone who loves the food and ambiance of Vinegar Hill House, I wanted to share a somewhat weird thing about Hillside: you can't bring your wine over from the latter to the former. I found this out the hard way after the hostess at VHH sent me over to wait, I had taken two sips, and then my table was called. While they did not end up charging, I think if you are both physically and financially "attached" the presumption is that that sort of transfer could occur.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More