All Reader Reviews of...
70 Hudson Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Water St.
you can't take wine to VHH
By esquilax8 on 9/17/2012
Although I am someone who loves the food and ambiance of Vinegar Hill House, I wanted to share a somewhat weird thing about Hillside: you can't bring your wine over from the latter to the former. I found this out the hard way after the hostess at VHH sent me over to wait, I had taken two sips, and then my table was called. While they did not end up charging, I think if you are both physically and financially "attached" the presumption is that that sort of transfer could occur.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu