All Reader Reviews of...
84 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Fourth Ave.
The MOST Horrible Service I've Ever Experienced!!!!!
By morganeb on 4/15/2009
I will NEVER eat here again!!! I ordered a tuna and salmon roll, which I had ordered the previous week for $8, and it arrived at my apartment tonight, at $16!!!! When I called them and asked them why the price was so high, they told me that it was the most expensive roll on the menu. When I told them what I was charged the week before, they told me I was lying and said there is nothing they can do about it. How can a tuna/salmon roll be the most expensive roll on the menu?!?! The person that took my order never said anything about the roll being $16! I spoke with the manager too, and all she did was laugh at me and told me not to return if I wasn't happy! Unbelievable! Don't eat here, they will rip you off!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus