- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2512 Arthur Kill Rd., Staten Island, NY, 10309
nr. Hervey St.
By ak126 on 11/6/2010
WE had our daughters wedding at the Old Buruda Inn on Halloween...... The bride stayed in the Bed and Breakfeast the night before and the birdal party got dressed there the morning of the wedding, we walked accross the street to the chapel Which was jsut as beautiful as any church, after we walked through a door and we were at the bar where cake and coffee was served and then through another door where the cocktail hour was........The cocktail was excellent the food was more than we expected, Later the diner was served again excellent........The whole experacne was fantastic.......The waiters waitresses and the whole staff were at your side before you could blink an eye........Mike the manager was helpful and kind and walked us through everything.........Truely all we could ask for........ If your thinking of a wedding or just want to go out to diner dont miss the chance........
John and Gerri
By gannon3279 on 9/18/2010
very diverse menu something for everyone, service was excellent, bar tender and waiter very polite and could'nt do enough for you. we will keep going back. Fred, Penny, Bill and John make you feel right at home. The chef, Nick, can really cook up some nice dishes.
not sure where the $32 came from. spent way more.
By StatenIslander4Life on 4/6/2008
more expensive than site says
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu