All Reader Reviews of...
45 Division St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Market St.
By alexie on 7/9/2008
I went there today and ordered the very best egg noodles with curry fish balls, veggie, chicken wings and radish, i added a little spice and have them boxed to go. it costed me $7.25 ($0.5 for extra quart for soup)!! They tasted so good!! Try their hong kong style iced milk tea.
By LIEMBO on 12/12/2006
Clean. Simple. Delicious. Cheap as hell. It's a standout in this neighborhood. It's honestly so good... I don't want people to know about it.
Must go back
By Maggie on 6/7/2005
I really like the way the restaurant is set up...just like in hong kong but alot cleaner. The food is very good and is suitable for people of all agess. I love the fishball with the curry sauce. The best is that i can customize my noodle. The service is fast and friendly. I have recommended the store to my friends and they have all love it.
Best HK local food in NY
By flo on 6/3/2005
This restaurant serves traditional HK fast food. Food quality is excellent, especially fish balls, fried tofu, milk tea. Service is fast, and the restaurant is clean, it's very hard to find a place like this in Chinatown. Moreover, What can beat a $4 noodle soup?
worth a trip
By nyc_critic on 6/2/2005
Hong Kong style heavy brewing tea is the reason I tried this newly opened noodle house. Glad to say it lives up to expectation.
Greatest new spot to eat in chinatown..
By kit on 6/1/2005
I have been going to Hong Kong Station ever since it has opened and the food is awesome. Clean environment with very friendly staff. Very affordable prices for great tasting food. A must try in chinatown.
Must go back!
By Mei109 on 6/1/2005
This is a very casual dining place and the prices are unbeatable. If you like some spice in your food, this is the place to go. Hong Kong Station will bring the HK style in you. Definitely good food and nice ambiance. I'll definitely recommend it to all my friends.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More