All Reader Reviews of...
100 Kenmare St., New York, NY, 10012
at Centre St.
By esiddiqi on 3/12/2012
I've been to Hoomos Asli a few times for lunch and have enjoyed the Jerusalem Mixed Grill sandwich each time. However, today, it wasn't good at all. The mutton/lamb inside of it wasn't cooked well and I had to spit it out and not eat the rest of it because I was unable to chew it. Upon paying, I complained about it and the waiter simply ignored my complaint. Also, although my co worker and I ate at the restaurant, we had to finally pay at the 'take out' line since it had been 15 minutes and no one came to our table. They were at the take out line.
By monoclide on 9/23/2010
I have tried tons of falafel places downtown and this one is easily the best. The most flavor, the largest pita bread, the most delicious falafels. I eat lunch from here every day. The service is not the best, but easily tolerable for the quality. I always order extra spicy and then remind the chefs that it is extra spicy. I think they display their frustration when they put a TON of extra hot sauce on there, but that's exactly what I want!!! I recommend this to everyone!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus