All Reader Reviews of...
21 Mott St., New York, NY, 10013
at Mosco St.
Filipinos Best Top 40 Places they Hang-out in NYC
By elaine.gelera on 7/30/2015
All time favorite Chinese restaurant serving Filipino food in NYC. I always order the kuhol. pan fried flaunder, kangkong and blue crab. Great food, friendly staff! So happy to find this restaurant from this website http://www.filipinosofny.com/p/top-40-laces.html
Best. Chow fun. Anywhere.
By kensington7 on 8/15/2012
I've been going there since 1975, tried the chow fun all over Chinatown and everywhere I go...NOTHING comes close to Hop Kee.
Good way for experiencing China Town
By osoosooso on 6/16/2011
It is in the heart of China town, good quality for money, the salted hot squids were very good as well as the noodle soup, many choices in the menu and no dishes pic.... but everything that i've tried were good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic