All Reader Reviews of...
93 Ave. B, New York, NY, 10009
at 6th St.
Horus is darn good, and fun
By josette2 on 5/7/2007
I went with a group of friends to Horus. We had a great time, and I thought the food was good and plentiful. All the usual middle eastern stuff was delicious! Seeing the belly dancer was fun too. Dont be swayed by somebody elses bad review of this place. Check it out for yourself.
Horror Customer Service
By jovive on 4/16/2007
Rude and unprofessional staff and the loudest and most outdated music I have ever heard in the NYC. ItÂ’s almost impossible to have conversation during a meal. Intentionally no information provided over the phone about 2 hour maximum on reservations.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s