All Reader Reviews of...
293 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10009
at Ave. A
Terrible service, overpriced
By jasmineroberts on 9/5/2011
This is an all-around terrible place- mostly because of the rude staff, slow service, and overpriced bad food. asked for regular water and was brought Poland Spring which they charged a few dollars for. Any other restaurant with pricey bottled water will at least use Voss or Fiji... they routinely sneak on extra charges onto the check- there were four of us (2 checks) and both had unexplained charges. Since gratuity is auto-added perhaps they don;t see a reason to provide good service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu