- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
46 Bowery, New York, NY, 10013
nr. Canal St.
feh - and the treatment??
By angrybob on 8/20/2008
I went here 20 years ago with me mum and back then, this was somewhat of a revelation to my Queens-bred palate....but now with an explosion of dim sum-erias all over, this looks more like a dowdy old dowager that no one bothered to inform that retirement happened some time ago...the standard dim sum fare was all in attendance, nothing more - but what really chapped my chicken feet was that after spending 60 bucks with the standard 15% tip given to the waiter in toto - the manger? owner? had the GALL to ask if I had tipped and, not taking my word, actually questioned the waiter if we had - screw him and his boring trifles - learn some tact and respect!!
Chelsea is where i Grew and HSF has goood
By msNico on 12/23/2007
I was raised on dim sum, HSF has been an insitution as far back as I can remember - back in the days when the arcade on Mott street still had a dancing chicken, so that goes back to pre-animal rights!! I love HSF and when a new friend tells me they have never had a dim sum experience, I know HSF is where to take them. The Stuffed crab claws are my favorite, along with the har gou and shu mai that come by in trays and are all priced by the plate size. It is a total trip and you will make friends being seated family style around large tabels mixed with locals and tourists.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu