All Reader Reviews of...
356 W. 58th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Ninth Ave.
By TheBoyAboutTown on 2/9/2007
Great if you have 6-10 people...horrible when there are 2 of you and the group next to you has little brats that decided to make a magical potion mixed with all of the food and drinks on the table while the parents just sat with a blind eye. The food is really lackluster. I've been 2x. The first was when staying at the Hudson and the second was when I knew someone would pick up the tab. I also live a few minutes away and even for a free meal I wouldn't travel further than that for it.
Go for drinks
By CityPixie on 4/7/2003
This dark and sexy spot is surprisingly good for groups. The long tables accomodate small parties, and the portions are large enough for sharing. The mood is more remarkable than the food, as nothing on the menu really stands out. After dinner, you have plenty of options, as there are several bars all under one roof, including one without one! With all of the bar options at Hudson, you can extend your dinner party to the topiary filled garden for cocktails, or escape the pack, hide away and shoot pool in the cool library.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu