All Reader Reviews of...
109 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By antonybcn on 12/9/2007
This little (Hummus) place is a gem! The Fava dish was great, especially with the whole wheat pitta. The service was a delight: friendly, honest and although I was alone on a Saturday night not trying to get you asap out of the place. You can even have a beer with your meal. Finished it all off with mint tea, ideal on a cold winter night. I am definitely going back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu