All Reader Reviews of...
109 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By antonybcn on 12/9/2007
This little (Hummus) place is a gem! The Fava dish was great, especially with the whole wheat pitta. The service was a delight: friendly, honest and although I was alone on a Saturday night not trying to get you asap out of the place. You can even have a beer with your meal. Finished it all off with mint tea, ideal on a cold winter night. I am definitely going back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?