All Reader Reviews of...
360 Park Avenue South, New York, NY, 10010
nr. 26th St.
a great night out...
By sarinaappel on 8/28/2011
you walk into this place and you are instantly transported. It's a nightclub in paradise complete with a high-end tiki bar! waiters are decked in white suits and the waitresses wear very cute tropical themed dresses and necklaces. i've been here with groups of 4 to 10 people about a half dozen times and have always been happy with the food and atmosphere. Great for sharing EVERYTHING from the drinks to the apps to the mains to the desserts. Food is pretty delish and the cocktails are excellent (especially the huge ones for sharing). THere was only one time we had to send something back (i forget which app it was), and the manager was very accommodating and sent over the shots in lime cups (super yum which i have and will order again).
By dsethw on 2/19/2011
Awful! I was with a group of 7 and we all hated it....my friend's concierge recommended it, but since I'm a local (born & raised) I had other ideas....however we all went along and without me saying a word...everyone hated it. Aside from the fact that it was ridiculously over priced ($90 with only 2 drinks) the food was NOTHING SPECIAL I have never posted about any restaurant before but this made me mad. The disclaimer when we sat down was that everything comes as ready. What was funny is that we ordered appetizers and took 20 minutes to order our entrees yet before we could finish the appetizers the entrees were out. We had NO TIME. No time to digest, sit, enjoy, before the next course was out...I had to ask for my plate to be taken, ask for new silverware, ask for a new plate...and because it was all so rushed we were full within 3 bites since there was NO BREAK. I should have told the waitress when to "fire up" the next course or not even place that order until we finished the appetizers (very overpriced) (Also, if there is a new post within 1 - 3 weeks of this praising it, it is guaranteed that the posting came from someone who works there or was asked to) I'm just ever more angry that I did not push to go to where I know would have been better...better ambiance, food, and service. The only good thing was our bus boy...extremely nice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s