All Reader Reviews of...
349 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
nr. Grand St.
Nice and friendly
By dashma on 6/11/2012
we love to go to Ideya. the staff is really lovely and accomodating. and its true what they say, their mojitos really are the best in the city. little known fact, you can ask for a "mojito card" and after only 6, you get the next one on them! Pretty good deal if you are local and frequent the place often.
Not a place to go, better value down the street
By olekm on 4/9/2008
It used to be one our favorite restaurants; we dine out 3-4 times a week. Something is different at Ideya. (New management??, new Chef???) On a recent visit, with out of town friends, the service was unfriendly with an attitude of: "If you donÃ‚Â’t like it, leaveÃ‚Â” The Chef was very inflexible about adjusting a side dish for a friend who could not have Black beans. According to the waiter, Â“The Chef refuses to substitute the beansÂ”. Dining at Ideya is not worth the aggravation. There are better value restaurants down the street: The Cupping Room Cafe, Ovecento, Diva, Felix, , Namaskaar and Others
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up